WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR AUDITION
- You will be given your assigned music track at least 5 days in advance of your audition date.
- You will audition in the worship center on the worship center stage.
- We will help set your levels so you are the most comfortable you can be.
- The audition staff will sit in the back of the worship center by the A/V booth.
- The lights over the worship center seats will go dark.
- You will play or sing along with your entire track.
- The audition staff will be on a phone or iPad entering information to an electronic assessment form.
- After your audition we welcome any questions you may have.
- You will be contacted shortly thereafter with feedback, and we will let you know whether you are on the development or integration path to the WCA team.